The iH-110 features Full Color Imaging with Dual CIS scanning, which scans both sides of the bills to reduce unwanted rejects. The 2-pocket design, with a stacker and a reject pocket, allows the IH110 to count and off-sort without stopping. Having a reject pocket allows operators to perform daily cash-processing jobs without any interruption. Includes 90-day warranty on labor, 1-year warranty on parts. When counting, suspect banknotes and unrecognizable banknotes automatically divert to the reject pocket, assuring the operator continuous operation. With its modern design, full color Touch Screen and user-friendly interface, the Hitachi iH-110 provides every operator with a more comfortable and efficient working environment.
- Full Color Image with Dual CIS scans both sides of bills to reduce unwanted rejects
- Counts and Identifies all US denominations
- Counting Modes Include:
- Mixed: Counts mixed money, providing grand total and itemized count.
- Single (Sorting): Counts 1 Denomination and sorts all other denominations into reject pocket.
- Count: Counts all bills, providing quantity total.
- Face: Faces all bills (heads up or heads down)
- Orientation: Orients all bills in proper direction (heads facing right or heads facing left)
- Full Counterfeit Detection
- 3-inch Color Touch Screen
- User Friendly Menu
- More than 40 Foreign Currencies Available
- Easy Upgrade (USB Flash drive or LAN)
- Easy Jam Removal (2 openings from front and rear side)
- Warranty: 90-days labor, 1 year parts
- Dimensions:8(W) x 12.5(D) x 12.4(H) inches
- Weight:29 lbs
- Number of pockets:2
- Value Count:Max 1300 notes/min
- Mixed count:700-900 notes/min
- Hopper Capacity:500-700 notes
- Stacker Capacity:200-250 notes
- Reject Capacity:60-100 notes
- Display:3-inch Color Touch Screen
- Counterfeit Detection:CIS / IR / MG / UV
- Interface:LAN, USB
- Accessories:Optional Thermal Printer
- Power source:100~240 VAC, 50/60 Hz