Speed and efficiency that contribute to smooth business operations
Glory GFB banknote counters achieve a high counting speed of 1,800 notes per minute. Glory’s acclaimed technologies overcome the possibility of increased errors and miscount rates that often accompany increased speed, making it possible to achieve a counting speed unmatched by conventional counters. Glory’s GFBs can also be set to counting speeds of 1,500, 1,000 and 500 notes per minute.
Batch operations – fast, efficient banknote bundling
Glory GFBs are equipped with automatic batch functions, and preset keys can be used to quickly select batch sizes of 10, 20, 25, 50 and 100 notes. The counter’s numeric keypad can also be used to manually set the batch capacity from 1 to 999.
Intuitive functions and speedy operation
- Easy to see, easy to understand display panel
- Fast, easy operation using the numeric keypad
- Simply select auto-start or manual-start
- With auto-start, banknotes are placed in the counter’s hopper, note counting begins automatically and the notes are simultaneously checked for authenticity.
- When counted, notes are removed from the stacker and the note counter automatically resets
itself for the next operation.